Salary: up to £25,000
We are currently looking for a Metering Logistics Support Administrator to join our growing team. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing logistic support for metering
- Maintenance of our store areas, ensuring all areas are safe, clean and tidy
- Administrative support when required
- Management of Meter stock (by serial number)
- Keeping up to date records on our CRM
- Maintaining the departments evidence store
- Returning meters to their owners
- Providing logistic support to site operatives, including visiting them to deliver stock and carry out audits
This role will involve an element of driving, for which a van and fuel cards will be issued to you. Although rare, there will be the odd overnight stay.
With some experience in a utilities role, the ideal candidate would have some knowledge of the metering industry. We do require flexibility and some experience in a logistical role. Good communication skills are a must.
It’s a great time to be joining Haste as we enter a period of growth. We offer 20 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays. Phone, Laptop, Van, Fuel Cards and Uniform are provided.