Salary up to £29,835 dependent on qualifications / skills / experience
Location: Central Belt (Scotland)
We are currently recruiting for a field based repair technician to come and join our team. Based in Scotland, this position will cover the whole of Scotland and beyond, so you will enjoying driving.
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Attend customer premises to carry out and assist with the repair of all types of electrical appliances, providing customer facing support to customers and clients
- To source and order materials
- To maintain records and reports, including repair records
- To use or request use of any PPE and or equipment as may be required to perform the role in a safe manner
- Any other tasks that may be requested
Please note, this list is not exhaustive.
What you should know:
As stated, Haste cover a large geographical area and you will be required to drive, with some overnight stays expected. You will also be expected to be part of the on call rota for evenings and weekends, with bonuses available for call outs.
The ideal candidate:
With relevant qualifications in electric servicing or equivalent, the idea candidate should be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of electrical repairs, superb customer service skills and have a flexible attitude to work.
It is fair to say that at Haste, no two days are the same. If you enjoy a challenge, then this is definitely the role for you.